Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This one's for you, Kim!!




So Kim, I thought I would send a little shout out to you since I know you check everyone's blogs lots. Here are Damon's latest photos. I put some of them on the family website, but at least this gives you somewhere else to distract you at work:) Oh, we're planning on going to the temple this Friday unless Damon doesn't feel better. So, yep. Damon Barrett Edwards the Fifth!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a handsome little boy! I'm excited to read this blog. Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Thanks for the shout out...and the pics. He's such a cutie. I may need to make a trip up there and escape the singles scene.

Ainsley said...

EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ON THE PHONE....LOVE THE SUNDAY SWEATER VEST! LOOKING SHARP.

HalnJess said...

I loved that you snapped a photo during the tantrum! He's too cute.

HalnJess said...

Ok, I can't figure out how my photo just popped up there - SORRY! How vain does that look??? ha!

howelltree said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big. I saw your folks a few weeks ago and it was so much fun to catch up! Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon!

Love ya,
Kristen
www.ryanandkristen.com