This week:
I finally got Damon's shoes on and they stayed on. He really likes them (they are hand-me-downs from a friend) and he's getting used to them. He loves to walk out the door when it's time to go somewhere.

Damon was playing with toys then I looked at him and started laughing. He's in the middle of his toys, like he's doing a Toy Angel (like a snow angel, but with toys:)
This is pretty much what Damon looks like when I go get him after his nap. (He usually has a bigger smile) I walk in and there he is just grinning away with chubby cheeks and squinty eyes. I just love it!

1 comment:
He looks like an old man. Seriously, all grown up. His little teeth give him so much personality. I think he grew 3 months older since your last post.
Post a Comment