Monday, January 14, 2008

A Good Day

Today has been a good day, so I thought I should probably blog some cute things our little guy has been doing.

1. We dropped Barrett off at the train this morning, then came home to eat breakfast. As I was getting things ready, Damon found his comb on the table. I saw him pick it up and comb his hair--it was so cute!
2. At storytime at the library, we were singing the good-bye song and a lot of the little kiddies were waving and staring at the cd player. Damon decided he needed to show off his dance moves and swayed his hips to the music--totally cute!
3. I had a meeting today and after I got Damon's coat and hat on, he picked up his little football and car and headed out the door. He continued to hold them in his carseat--super cute!

Well, other things that he has been doing are giving kisses (open mouthed), tapping the football before he throws it (just like a true quarterback), signing "please" and "eat", understanding us when we ask him to go get his blanket, folding his arms to pray when we sit down at the table, and teasing us. He is so fun! We sure love little Damon!

No comments: