
Pioneer Trek...we had our first kiss that night leaning against the hand cart underneath the stars...so romantic:)
Right after Barrett proposed. At the time, I couldn't remember ever being so happy in my life.
Our engagement photo.
Just married/sealed in the Oakland Temple. I loved my hair that day...it was a hair piece and since I've struggled with straggly hair my whole life, it made me feel so beautiful (how silly, I know).
Barrett's cousin took this shot and it is one of my favorites. We have it framed in our house.I'm glad I have Barrett in my life. He's my best friend. In similar words as my cousin said, four years down, eternity to go!
4 comments:
happy anniversary!
tonight i wore these tights to grad night...and by the time i got home the elastic waist was right above my knees. paul was laughing so hard and i explained to him that they were just old tights...in fact they were the tights i bought to match my outfit AT YOUR WEDDING!
...so after 4 years, i put the tights in the trash (really who keeps tights that long?) CONGRATS, officially your marriage has out lived my favorite pair of tights.
i love you guys.
I love Ainsley's tights story...haha! Congrats to you and Barrett! Happy 4th Anniversary. It's so great to be married to your best friend, isn't it?
By the way, have you found out the sex of this baby that is due soon?
Happy anniversary guys! I love that close-up shot of you two at the wedding. You guys are so cute! It's fun to see the pictures from the last 4 years. It's gone by so fast!
Post a Comment