We went to the beach today. It was a perfect beach day and we had a nice few hours eventhough Tommy was running a fever and Damon decided he was afraid of the water. On the way home he told me, "I'm not afraid of the sand beach, or the pool." Well, can't say that I blame him...I have a little ocean phobia myself:)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
We Moved!
Well, we moved! We've been here a week now and are still trying to get things put away and organized. The boys have been enjoying the new place, but have been extra needy and grouchy too. Barrett's trying to get used to the working world and is realizing he needs a hobby. I am loving him only being 6 minutes or so away, plus all the space in our townhome! The move went pretty well. We had so much help from awesome friends in the ward that made packing the truck go so quick...some even drove an hour to help us unload. I actually never really had to lift a box. Kim saved the day...weekend. She was sooooo helpful! She even unpacked my kitchen for me:) Nathan helped us organize our furniture and even bought us dinner! We are sure lucky to have them so close:)

We went to the beach today. It was a perfect beach day and we had a nice few hours eventhough Tommy was running a fever and Damon decided he was afraid of the water. On the way home he told me, "I'm not afraid of the sand beach, or the pool." Well, can't say that I blame him...I have a little ocean phobia myself:)

We went to the beach today. It was a perfect beach day and we had a nice few hours eventhough Tommy was running a fever and Damon decided he was afraid of the water. On the way home he told me, "I'm not afraid of the sand beach, or the pool." Well, can't say that I blame him...I have a little ocean phobia myself:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for your move! It sounds like things went well, and I'm really glad. Sorry we crossed paths and missed you in Utah and Delaware, it would have been fun to see you guys - but we'll be back to visit, and you'll be closer to Rob's family. :) Good luck settling in.
Oh, and let's see more pictures of the place, can we?
i loved seeing damon behind the wheel at the uhaul. i taught my boy well.....
Post a Comment