Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Projects and more

Here's what we did the second week of October...

Puffy Ghosts (idea from No Time For Flashcards)

Damon's Puffy Ghost and the handprint ghosts we made at the library

We have been doing lots of drawings lately. This is how Tommy holds his writing utensil...I try to correct him, but he always goes back to this. I've also discovered lots of drawing on things other than paper...Tommy has drawn on the floor, tables, and wall.

Damon's witch made out of shapes. I think it is adorable!

Halloween Treat cups. We painted the pumpkin and Frankenstein cups and Damon loved making the faces.

Pirates! We were at the Dollar Store and saw pirate garb...Damon spent all afternoon playing pirates.

We had to dress Tommy up too:)


We also:
-canned 5 or 6 jars of applesauce
-made these yummy things
-made chocolate chip pumpkin bread
-danced to our Halloween CD
-went to playgroup at the park
-played outside
-got ready for vacation!

No comments: