Here's some cute and funny things the boys have been doing and saying...
1. While in Utah, Damon and Grandma were driving in the car. Grandma said, "Look! A Horse!" Damon replied, "Is it driving a buggy?" ---This makes me laugh every time! Can you tell we live a few short miles from Amish farms?!!
2. We have been putting Tommy in the zipper jammies with feet. When I put them on him I tell him we're going to make him warm and toasty. Once they're on, I ask if he is toasty warm. Now, he calls those type of pajamas "toasty warm". It is pretty cute.
3. One morning I came home from seminary and found Tommy watching tv in a diaper with his "toasty warm" jammies on the ground. I guess he knows how to unzip and get undressed...oh boy.
4. One night Damon and I were pretend playing hospital with lego guys. I was being silly and Damon was laughing. At one point he stopped laughing and froze with a panic look on his face. I asked him if he needed to use the bathroom. He thought about it, but decided not to, so I told him if he laughed again he'd wet his pants. He never did, but eventually had to use the bathroom. A few days later he wanted to make me wet my pants from laughing so hard at his made up jokes. He kept making up jokes and I would give a courtesy laugh...I think he was a little disappointed he wasn't super funny.
5. Tommy is always saying, "wats of tandee trih uh treeting pop-e-pops" which translates to "lots of candy trick or treating lollipops." He even says this in prayers and whenever he wants to say something.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, that buggy comment cracks me up!
Post a Comment