Monday, March 14, 2011

Baltimore Aquarium

A friend told me that through March, the Baltimore Aquarium has discounted tickets Friday after Five. We decided to try it out. Barrett got off work a few hours early and we headed down to Baltimore. I've lived on the east coast for 6+ years and have never been to Baltimore. It was kind of exciting! Barrett and I were drooling at all the fun restaurants surrounding the aquarium...we wish we would have planned on eating at one!

One of my seminary students told me about the Barnes and Noble store with the big guitar on it. Damon HAD to have his picture taken with it.


The boys liked the aquarium and seeing all the fish. Tommy didn't last very long before he kept saying, "Let's get out of this place." It was fun but I am so glad we went on the discounted day. I told Barrett we would never pay full price...we'll just wait for the winter months and this discount.

Some of the things the boys said while looking at fish:
Damon: Look! The fish are whistling! (he noticed their mouths pucker)
Tommy: There's a mommy...there's a daddy (when looking and pointing at fish)
Tommy: That fish is angry!



Damon kept asking me to take pictures of things...it was too dark so I didn't take very many pictures. He really wanted a picture of the shark...so we attempted it. It was a little scary!


Tommy started doing his dance fighting moves. It was hilarious!

2 comments:

JaVan_Sims said...

Awesome fighter moves - I pity the person who ever tries to get in a fight with Tommy!

Jenny said...

How fun! We wish we were there! I'm excited we'll be closer soon!