We worked up our appetites and had to head over to In N Out!! So delicious and fun with so many familiar faces (we occupied quite a number of tables in the restaurant!)
Mark made elephant puzzles out of wood for the kids to paint. They were pretty cute...Kim, Jenny, and Becca even wanted to paint one:)
Matt had been working on building a water bottle rocket launcher. He rallied all the kids and set it off a bunch of times. Barrett, Kim, and I had been in charge of dinner that night, so we were able to break free for a little bit to see the fun! After dinner we took family pictures. The reward for the kids was to play in the Bounce House. Which we quickly learned needed to be regulated by age groups. I can't remember what the program for that night was...I think my dad pulled out the projector so the kids could watch Phineas and Ferb on the big screen.
1 comment:
Nope. That wasn't me. I am not a science nerd by any stretch of the imagination. Though, it was still pretty fun.
I'm impressed you remembered everything.
Post a Comment