Here they are modelling their new shoes. After I took the first picture and showed the boys, Damon said he couldn't see how cool they were, so they decided to do a few new poses:)
Monday, October 3, 2011
New Shoes
One day I realized Tommy's only pair of shoes (besides ghetto crocs) was getting way too small for him. I took him to Target and he picked out some shoes that he loves! I found a pair for Damon on clearance so picked them up. He thought they were so awesome...but he loves his other ones better and picks those first. These crazy boys loved their shoes the first few days and had to wear them all the time. In fact, Tommy had been sick at night with a bad cough and didn't sleep much, so neither did we. He had been up for a few hours when I was leaving for seminary at 5:30ish. There he was, sitting down watching Phineas and Ferb in his jammies with his new shoes on:)
Here they are modelling their new shoes. After I took the first picture and showed the boys, Damon said he couldn't see how cool they were, so they decided to do a few new poses:)


Here they are modelling their new shoes. After I took the first picture and showed the boys, Damon said he couldn't see how cool they were, so they decided to do a few new poses:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE their poses; especially their faces! Classic
They need Grandma to sing to them the "New Shoe Song". They are simply the greatest! New shoes, apples, and lots of apple crafts.....
lucky boys? Save some fun stuff for them to do when we come. Can't wait to see them!
Love, Grandma
Shoes are the best and sometimes we have to do some convincing that they are stylish. Fun crafts! The apple bag could be turned into a pumpkin as well, good times. Happy Fall! A. Penny
Post a Comment