Tommy found this little "passage-way" in the Visitor's Center at the temple.
The boys wouldn't eat dinner at my cousin's house (except for bread), but devoured bowls of Trix at Nathan's while watching tv.
Nathan gave up his bed and room for our family. The boys were super cozy:)
We've been having strange winter weather. A few days will be cold, then it will get warm, then it gets a little cold or rainy, then warm. So unpredictable. We've been trying to take advantage of the warm days and play outside. I think this particular day, we stayed outside for over 2 hours. We even played with neighborhood kids. The boys needed both hats and sunglasses to keep the sun out of their eyes.
Damon also had his first dentist appointment. We knew he had some molars with decay,but he complained a few days before the appointment that his tooth hurt. I was worried that he would be screaming throughout his appointment, so had Barrett meet me there to take care of Tommy. Damon did awesome. He did exactly what they asked him to do and was really brave. The hygenist was explaining the x-ray machine to him and told him it was a camera to take a picture of his teeth. She pointed it at him and he smiled really big:) I told him he didn't need to smile for this kind of camera. Well, one of Damon's teeth was abscessed (I don't know how I didn't see it before and no wonder he complained!). The dentist said it needed to be extracted and he had time right then. So, Barrett went back to work and Tommy and I stayed while poor little Damon had to get a tooth pulled plus a cavity filled on his very first dentist appointment!! Barrett and I felt like such bad parents. It was the worst feeling. I felt like I needed to buy Damon new Legos, new shoes, new coloring book, anything to make up for having to put him through that. I refrained, but praised him all night on how brave he had been. They gave us his tooth, so he put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. He received one dollar bill and loved it! He calls it paper money.
Tommy had his 3 year check up recently too. He is average in his growth. We do have to get some blood work done to make sure everything is back to normal from his scary health problems in December (and I never had his 1 year screening done...bad mom). He snores so loud and the doctor suggested we try claritin...we haven't tried this one yet.
1 comment:
short sleeves? Wow! That is warm!
Post a Comment