This weekend was the annual campout for the boys from church. Damon and Tommy were super excited for days. I was so ready for them to actually leave because all day long I was getting asked if it was time to go yet. As soon as Barrett showed up from work, they were helping load everything into the car as fast as they could...they were so helpful! They seemed to have a pretty great time with their dad, their friends, eating hot dogs and s'mores, and playing in a big hole with sticks and dirt. I had a pretty great time too with friends, eating chinese food, chatting the night away, then watching some fun shows on YouTube that I can only watch when there is no husband around (he's not into them), and sleeping-in a little, and roaming Target in the morning. It was fun for everyone!!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! It looks like they had fun, and your time sounded fun, too! Oh, the things we take for granted.
Post a Comment