Wednesday was Damon's last day of Preschool. He has grown a lot this last year. He lost his first tooth, learned to ride a bike, can tie his own shoes, doesn't freak out quite as much when an adult isn't around, learned to read, can draw tiny intricate drawings, can write tiny very legible letters (he has better handwriting than his dad!!), has grown at least 1 1/2 inches (according to his teachers), and gained a few pounds. I'm not sure he really learned anything new at preschool because he went in knowing a lot, but he sure loved it. He is soooo excited for Kindergarten now!! I'm a little sad there was no Preschool graduation, but I know I would've lost it, so kinda grateful. I had to try really hard to keep from crying a few times:)
Last day of Preschool
Ice Cream Party at school!!
Damon and his preschool teachers. They made him the cutest scrapbook...he wouldn't let go of it the rest of the day and just loved looking through it!!
2 comments:
So grownup! I like how you said he doesn't freak out quite as much! Baby steps I guess
You can save all your tears for the first day of Kindergarten. You'll be super pregnant and emotional by then anyway. :) I'm glad he loved preschool so much - I've been really glad my girls got that intro to school experience as well.
Post a Comment