Sunday, May 20, 2012

Look who lost a tooth!!

Damon's two lower bottom teeth have been loose for quite awhile now. His "grown up teeth" even started coming in but he would not pull that little puppy out! Dad joked with him that he was a shark and growing 2 rows of teeth! One morning I was helping Damon brush his teeth and couldn't believe one of those little toothies was still in. I gave him some toilet paper and told him to pull (he wouldn't let me near it). Out it came!! He was pretty excited, had to call his dad at work, and carried it with him all morning. Now we just have to work on that second tooth...








2 comments:

Ainsley said...

What??? He is not old enough to have teeth falling out!!! Hope the tooth fairy is extremely generous...

Jenny said...

Woo! And it didn't seem that weird when I was a kid, but the fact that your teeth just come out like that kind of grosses me out now.