Sunday, August 19, 2012

Disturbingly Hilarious!

So, we had a pretty gross, hilarious experience today. It involved Barrett and Tommy and here it goes (in Barrett's words).

Tommy had to go to the bathroom and had been there quite awhile. He called for my assistance and I went in and he was pulling his gum out of his mouth in a long string. My immediate thought was, "How gross. I know those hands have been all over the toilet seat." As I continued to help him out, he began to make a confession. "Dad, I dropped my gum." My first thought was, "How disgusting! It landed on the toilet seat and he put it back in his mouth." I asked, "Tom, where did your gum land?" His response, "In the toilet." Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, I asked for more details. He said he had pulled it out of the toilet, squished the water off, and wiped it on his shirt, as though he had appropriately cleaned the gum to put back in his mouth. I said,"It fell in the toilet after you peed?" Tommy said,"Yes, after I peed and pooped!" I started to laugh so hard I was crying. We later asked, "Tommy how did your gum taste after it fell in the toilet?" His response, "Still good!" We're still laughing about it!!


2 comments:

Ainsley said...

LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY! 'still good.' oh gosh, Paul and I are dying!!!!

Carie said...

That is sooooooo gross but cute at the same time!!!!!!