Our family needed 2 houses to hold the 40 members of our family! The festivities were awesome: Grandkids helping grandpa each morning with the flag ceremony, walking and riding bikes on the many trails, walking back and forth between the houses, playing at the park, eating delicious food, staying up late playing games or chatting, making crafts, white water rafting, river float and rope swing, devotionals each night, the Sharc (water park), making light sabers then spending all afternoon playing with them, Spencer's birthday hat, babysitting a billion kids, adorable screaming cuties, talent show, carnival games, passing babies around, hiking a volcanic trail with a gorgeous view, family history stories, Jeff's bird interpretations,Tommy's dance moves, family pictures, impromptu made up game with a tennis ball and racket on the baseball diamond, 2 year olds fighting over scooters, princess dancing, awesome glow stick lanterns, cousin fun, and enjoying family!! We hated to say good-bye!
Sisters...love em!
Fish Pond gift giver:)
I love this picture...she's soooo excited to see what she fished!!
Grandma and Grandpa with all their grandkids!!
The original TMW Family
A lady let all the kids take turns throwing the ball for her dog to fetch...best activity!
All the women (except for 2 who were feeding babies)...I love Bec's face:)
She couldn't even take off her princess dress to paint...adorable!
1 comment:
You got a lot more pictures than I did! Good summary of the events, sister. I miss you!!
Post a Comment