What a week. We had a lot of celebrations going on! We had a fabulous time at a friend's house for Cinco de Mayo. Tommy was Star of the Day in Preschool on Tuesday plus they boys went to a baseball game that night!
This week was Teacher Appreciation week, so the boys made these cute little flowers stuck in mint brownie bites. My idea was to make lollipop flowers, but Damon didn't think that showed our appreciation!
Tommy made a puppet show with Ninjago dudes taped to popsicle sticks. He even made "scenery". He's so awesome.
Friday was Mother's Day Tea in Damon's classroom. His teacher is great. It was so fun to spend some special time with Damon. We had some tasty food then each child read a story they wrote about their moms. It was really cute:)
Friday night was Father's and Sons. The boys were so excited. They met some new friends and only came back with 3 ticks total (and they were super tiny!!). Hannah and I went shopping!
Since we're moving this week, I took a picture of our craft wall before it all comes down. Hannah only contributed the little chickie on the bottom right. She loves it:)
We spent a lot of time packing Saturday. We came across some awesome cassette mix tapes! Also, some pretty cute pictures of the kids as babies and the handsome engaged photos of us! The kids played outside while Barrett was mowing the lawn. Hannah found this bucket of dirt and loved it!
The boys played soccer for maybe the last time in this yard!
Sunday was Mother's Day! The boys made breakfast cake and orange julius. Damon made a poster for me too. I got a cute hand painted box from Tommy, plus candy and nail polish from my kids. I'm so lucky to have such adorable children:)



1 comment:
I got a little emotional thinking about that being the last time the boys may play soccer in the yard! I have so many memories at that house. I love your mother's day picture. So cute!
Post a Comment