Thursday, October 9, 2014

Birthday Girl

It's hard to believe, but our little Hannah turned 2!! 

She loved playing with play-doh in the morning. I played with her for a long time, then Grandma took over while I looked up ideas for her cake.

 Hannah helped me make her cake in the morning. She saw it cooling on the counter then I wrapped it up to put in the freezer. She saw the empty pan and was upset her cake was all gone!! It was pretty funny.

I decided to try a Barney and Baby Bop cake, since she loves them!! It wasn't super cute, but recognizable enough for her and she loved it!
(I have no idea why this pic won't rotate!)
 The boys love birthdays and could barely keep their hands off her presents. She didn't mind the help. 







She got all kinds of pink toys and we love them! Grandma had been singing the Happy Birthday song with her all week and she loved to sing along. Grandma also taught her to say her age when asked how old she was. What a cute girl we have. We all adore her. She loves giving kisses and hugs to the boys at bedtime and she feels sad when they don't give her kisses good bye when they leave for school. She's saying a lot more legible words now and loves to sing. We had her 2 year check up and she's in the 50 percentile range for height and weight. She has such a pretty smile and is definitely Miss Personality. She can throw a tantrum like no other, She loves to color and play with her doggies or dolls. She loves being outside, but usually without shoes. She loves her family and we just love her to pieces!!

We were so lucky to have Grandma here for Hannah's birthday, but realized we hadn't taken any pictures of her visit. These cute kids sure love their grandma!






1 comment:

Kim said...

Amy, Hannah is your mini-me. I love it! Such a cutie