Saturday, March 21, 2015

January 2015

My memory is starting to fail. If I didn't take pictures, I probably wouldn't remember very much. For example, I can't remember what we did on New Year's Day or the rest of winter break...but I have pictures on my phone from January, thankfully, so at least I remember a few things:)

I finally finished sewing stripes on Hobbes! I think he looks pretty cute, especially with our own little "Calvin."
 We ate pizza in Dad's office (and watched Curious George on his computer).

 Hannah loved playing in the little airplane at the Air Force Museum.
 We decided to have a Double Shot Basketball Tournament. Of course tears were shed, but we all had a great time! 


 Oh how we love our Tommy and his creativity. He's a puzzle master too. We all loved working on our new BYU puzzle!

 We discovered that mangoes are from the poison oak family and can cause an allergic reaction if you eat/gnaw on the skins and pit. Poor Damon had red cheeks and lips for quite awhile. He had helped his dad make lots of smoothies and salsa with mangoes and is apprehensive about them now:)
 The kids love the snow, even if its just a little bit. 


 Damon's first night at Cub Scouts. He loves it!
 Learning about Lehi's dream about the Tree of Life. Tommy's holding onto the iron rod partaking of the fruit (marshmallows).
 I pulled out our magnet snowman. He was Hannah's best friend for a few days. She loved talking to him while building him.

 My little helper while making popcorn with our new popcorn popper. This was the night the kids watched Annie for the first time and quickly became Hannah's favorite thing in the whole world. I was surprised how many songs I could sing along to. I must have watched it more than I thought as a little girl!

No comments: