Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Three Years!

This picture started it all. (For some reason it didn't make it to the slide show.)

Well Barrett and I have been married three years now!! Yesterday was our third anniversary. The day started with me waking up to Dunkin Donuts. Barrett and Damon had gone to get them while I slept:) We shopped a little for Thanksgiving dinner items and enjoyed spending the day together. We ordered Outback dinner online, put Damon to bed, then Barrett went to pick up our dinner. It was nice having a candlelight dinner with no baby to distract us. What a fun day! I put together a slideshow of Barrett and I over the years. What fun memories!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time flies. You've definitely done a lot in the last three years. I'm glad I get to be a part of some of it.

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the slide show!

howelltree said...

What a great picture!!! You two are so cute...I still look forward to meeting Barrett someday.