

So I was in Babies R Us one day and saw these super cute, plush turkey headbands. They were a pretty penny that I wasn't willing to spend, so I decided to make my own......for the whole family:) Damon looked so cute! We had a nice Thanksgiving. Wednesday night Barrett made homemade cranberry sauce and together we made a caramel apple pie. Today, Barrett went to the Turkey Bowl while Damon and I hung out at home. Barrett was so excited to use fresh rosemary, thyme, parsley, and garlic to flavor our bird and it turned out soooo good! We had all the yummy food and boy, did we enjoy it all!! Damon finally fell asleep right before dinner, so we ate alone, then had a little more when Diggs woke up;) We just finished pie, Barrett's already napped, and now we're watching football...well, I'm not really. Happy Thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! I'm glad we had a dinner to crash, b/c I don't think Rob and I could have pulled together our own Thanksgiving feast. Cooking is something I am going to have to really work on! Your little boy is SOOOO cute! Isn't the whole sleep thing such a nightmare?! OH well, I keep telling myself that he's going to have to eventually learn to sleep through the night!
I'm impressed Barrett was willing to wear the hat, but Damon looks darling. Happy Thanksgiving!
Okay, so I just love Damon's face in the first picture and I just noticed he has treats in both hands. I love it!
Very cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment