After Barrett got Damon's jammies on him, he wanted to be read to. And not just sitting on someone's lap. He wanted to lay down on the pillows with Barrett showing him the book. How cute!
I had one of those most special mommy moments last night too. We always sing a little song to Damon and get kisses from him before putting him in his bed. He's not too much of a cuddler, but I was holding him and he put his little arms around my neck and squeezed while we were singing. He hugged me!! It was so precious and made us cry:)Barrett is my other Love. There are many times he drives me crazy, but I'm realizing those are the things that make me love him even more. Like when he decides he wants to make yummy meat for Valentine's Day dinner and spends hours researching recipes, then has dreams in his sleep about it, and even talks me into getting a special cast iron skillet for his creation--good thing it wasn't only on sale, but on clearance!
He spent hours making a DVD of pictures and music of our lives together so far. How lucky I am to have him!So, I have 2 more loves:) Jack Johnson and Josh Groban. Jack just came out with a new CD--of course we had to run out and buy it--Wal-Mart special! Good stuff. I love the way his music is just so "chill" and fun. Some songs have awesome words that make me happy like the song on my playlist-Better Together- from a previous CD. Barrett and I have it as our motto now: We're Better Together:) Now on to Joshy-poo. I love the clearity in Josh Groban's voice and feel very enriched when I hear his music. I put a song from his NOEL CD, that I really enjoyed this Christmas, on my playlist. Some of the words are a little weird, but some are very beautiful--just like his voice;) Kim tells me I would love Michael Buble too, but I have yet to fully experience his music.
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment