Friday, February 22, 2008

My Little Snow Eagle

We woke up to snow covering the ground and hearing on the radio that practically the whole world is closed down. Since Barrett has his last final tomorrow, he's studying close by at the library and we didn't have to venture out to the train station to get him to Philadelphia. I thought Damon needed his dad to take him out in the snow before he left. I remembered my friend gave me a little snowsuit. I pulled it out and stuffed Damon in it. I guess little boys aren't considered Snow Bunnies, but Snow Eagles. Ha ha ha. He looked 30 pounds heavier, but oh so cute! Here's a couple photos of my Snow Eagle.

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute. I'm tempted to take Anna out in the snow too but her "snowsuit" isn't waterproof.

Let me guess...the snowsuit came from Terri!

Kim said...

Wow, he does look like a big kid. I can't believe you got snow. I wish things had closed down here. Sadly we had to go to work despite the icy roads :(

HalnJess said...

I love the marshmallows suits! He looks precious!!

Spitzer Family said...

Cute! I just watched the little video of the kisses, it was so adorable! I love at the end how he smacks the camera...typical boy!

Bug said...

So cute. Your "little" snow eagle is adorable. Good luck Barrett with finals! Another semester down huh? Glad you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Jaimee said...

Hi Amy...this is Jaimee! Aunt Javan gave us your blog address. We have had fun seeing how you guys are doing! Our blog is at sims4.blogspot.com if you're interested!