Monday, March 3, 2008

Sliding into Warmer Weather

This morning I heard on the radio that it was going to be 61 degrees! Since Damon took an extremely short morning nap and didn't really care to eat his lunch, we hoped in the car, wearing sweatshirts, and headed off to the park. Of course it was crowded, but so fun. Usually Damon just watches the other kids and the dogs that are walking on the trail, but today he finally discovered the slide.
I would put him at the top and he would scoot himself to slide down and usually ended up flipping onto his stomach for a dismount. Each time he would have a big grin and his hair would stick straight up from the static. He sure loved it!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute! It was warmer here today too and I love it. I can't wait for Spring!