We had a pretty good Easter. On Thursday, Damon enjoyed a little egg hunt at playgroup.

On Saturday, Kim and Nathan came. We stayed up late, went to church the next day, then home for our Easter Feast.

Nathan provided us with an amazing Easter Ham from Honey Baked Hams. It was so good and better than anything we would have purchased. We also had tangy beans, french bread, deviled eggs, funeral potatoes (which we totally messed up but were still ok), and jello cake. Oh, and lots of candy:)

We're glad we had visitors to share Easter with.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun dinner! My roommates and I got a honey baked ham one year..it was dee-lish!
That's great Nathan could come for dinner. We miss you guys. Where have you decided to move?
Looks like you had fun. Your folks were in town over the weekend and we visited by phone--we'll have to go by and visit Spencer and family one of these days. We can't live more than 10 miles away.
How cute is his grin on the grass?! Ame, he looks adorable and getting so big! You are the cutest mum! I definitely miss you and now I'm on a mission to see if that little candy/party place still exists!!
I came across our "name" stickers again as I was packing the house and I thought of you! There aren't many left, but I loved the memories!
Post a Comment