We got back from Utah on Monday. We had a great time and found it really hard to leave. Damon and I flew out the day after Mother's Day and survived the 2 flights. Later that evening, we discovered he had a fever which continued for a few days. I called our pediatrician and they suggested I have him checked out--which meant with our out of state insurance, he needed a trip to the emergency room. Lucky for us we were the only ones there and were out within one hour. Damon needed a chest x-ray and it was incredibly hard to watch him strapped in this little plastic thing with his arms sticking straight in the air, screaming! He wouldn't even look at the nurses or doctors without screaming. We got him some medicine and he finally came alive a little more. I was lucky to have such special treatment at the in-laws. Ainsley and I were treated to pedicures in massage chairs, the movie Emma Smith, and new shirts from Rolayne. Barrett finished his finals and joined us on Wednesday. We had fun eating out a few times, visiting Grandmas and our favorite JaVan, going to the temple, seeing the new Draper Temple being built, watching movies, taking walks in a beautiful neighborhood, going to see animals at Thanksgiving Point, Damon floating down the creek, and enjoying yummy food and family. Our flight was delayed and we got in super late and the next day I had to go to jury duty where I met a nice old lady who bought me lunch. Damon has loved being home and having his dad all to himself--so much he fell asleep in his little chair. Now, we're on to the next thing...packing to move next week!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It looks like you guys lucked out and had good weather while you were in Utah! Sounds like a fun trip. Good luck on your move...I know how fun that is.
Looks like you had a great trip! We are getting excited for our trip in August. I'm also very excited for you to move! I was daydreaming about how spacious our old apartment was the other day...I'm jealous!
Looks like you guys had fun in Utah:) Where did you get that ESPN shirt it is adorable and probably very fitting!!
You'll have to tell us how to move went! Hope you like the new place!! You'll have to post some pictures...
i'm so sick of my face flashing up on your blog. time for a NEW POST! it better be the first thing you do when you get internet in your new apartment.
Post a Comment