Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

This last week was Damon's 2nd Birthday! Grandma Ro and Grandpa Barry were here for the weekend, so they were able to celebrate with us. Damon was so excited to have a birthday balloon, presents, and blow out candles. He got tons of fun toys from grandma and grandpa. We saved my parents gifts until his actual birthday and he thouroughly enjoyed opening presents all over again and blowing out candles again on a piece of my birthday dessert. He's looking so much like a little boy now, we just can't believe it.

I made a baseball cake, but realized too late that it is hard to make pure red frosting. So, poor kid had a pretty pink baseball cake.






This isn't a birthday photo. Damon won't transfer to his toddler bed and still sleeps in his little pack n play. I had to wake him up from his nap to go somewhere one day and this is what I found...little boy, sleeping on a pile of his friends, in the smallest space. So cute:)

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the picture of him laughing. Happy birthday, Diggy! And Happy Birthday, Ame.

Caitlin said...

It seems like every photo of Damon shows him turning into more of a little boy. So cute!

I just saw your comment the other day about my nativity thing - that's fun that you grew up with the same thing - sometime I'll have to see that book. :)

Ainsley said...

Just for the record the name is Babbaburri - not Grandpa Barry. It sounds so much more exotic. Sorry for using Ainsley account but I can not remember my gmail account

Dad