Merry Christmas!! We had a nice Christmas this year. Damon ran out and saw all the presents and just kept saying, "wow". He loves to open presents and did a pretty good job not going too crazy. He loved the new table and chairs we gave him. Grandma Janet gave him Curious George, which became his buddy of the day. George had to do everything Damon did--so cute. We enjoyed lunch with some friends and napped the rest of the afternoon. We also got to talk to Barrett's missionary brother in Minnesota. It was a pretty good day eventhough there's still no baby.
Pictures from our slide show include Christmas, plus a few others from December. Barrett and I were Joseph and Mary for our ward's Christmas party program. Damon didn't last long in his costume, but had a fun time playing with the other kids. My friend passes on all her boys' clothes to me and I found a little suit. Eventhough I didn't have any shoes that would match, I just HAD to put Damon in it for Christmas Sunday. He looked like a little missionary! Such a cutie.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
No baby?!?! Hope the little bundle decides to arrive soon! Looks like a fun Christmas!
congrats on little tommy!
I wish we could have seen you as Joseph and Mary. I forget, when's your due date? It's got to be coming soon . . . 5 1/2 weeks left for me. :)
Post a Comment