Monday, March 30, 2009

Go Blue


Some of us seem to be turning blue with all the cougar pride in our home. Barrett was able to ditch classes and go to the BYU basketball game in Philly. He was super excited to go but didn't take a camera and was a little disappointed it wasn't a more exciting game, but was still glad he went. Damon was playing on the old ghetto splintery rusty play equipment in our complex one day and got a splinter in his knee. He wouldn't let me touch it and I was afraid it would turn into a staph/staff (sp?) infection. I bribed him with a lollipop...I only had blue. He sure loved it and I successfully removed the splinter!!!
The littlest blue boy is sure growing bigger! At his doctor's appointment today, we found out he's weighing in at 13 pounds 9 ounces! He's starting to smile and is trying out his vocals.


6 comments:

Ainsley said...

hey thanks for committing! we will figure something out to make it fair for you.

wow, tommy has huge lips! i don't really think he looks like damon as a baby, but in this pic those lips are just like barretts!

HalnJess said...

I like the Blue pride - well done! I can't believe how blue Damon's eyes look, too. He's going to be such a good looking little kid, man.

I'm still emailing you back - I've started the email three times. What's up with that???

Becca S. said...

I've decided that I'm nicknaming Tommy "Gangsta T" because of that last picture. I also love his half smile in it! Did you cut Damon's hair or is it just styled differently then normal? Either way it looks really cute! OH, and lately I've been singing the BYU fight song to Henry because it just pops in my head. Does Damon know it?

Edwards Fam said...

Yeah, I cut Damon's hair, but he also had just had a bath so it was nice and wet still. And, of course Damon knows the fight song! He's Barrett's son!!! Well, actually, he just does the rah rah rah rah rah go cougars part, and it's pretty cute:)

jweed said...

i love that last pic of little tommy. what a flirty smile!

Anonymous said...

What cute boys! I'm so wanting to snuggle with Tommy. By the time I meet him, he will be too old to want to snuggle.
We miss you!