That is so cute! I love his laugh!
He is too cute! I swear he kinda looks like a little version of my dad!
love it!!! That laughing stage (the genuine belly laugh) is WONDERFUL.
his laugh!!!!! i just want to reach through the computer screen and tickle his little belly. he is too funny.
What an adorable little bubbly laugh-he is too cute!! That put a smile on my face ;)
BYU finally allowed You Tube so I could hear this. Too funny. He laughs just like Barrett did when he was little.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cute! I love his laugh!
He is too cute! I swear he kinda looks like a little version of my dad!
love it!!! That laughing stage (the genuine belly laugh) is WONDERFUL.
his laugh!!!!! i just want to reach through the computer screen and tickle his little belly. he is too funny.
What an adorable little bubbly laugh-he is too cute!! That put a smile on my face ;)
BYU finally allowed You Tube so I could hear this. Too funny. He laughs just like Barrett did when he was little.
BYU finally allowed You Tube so I could hear this. Too funny. He laughs just like Barrett did when he was little.
Post a Comment