Just a few pictures of the last few weeks or so. We've been busy with Barrett studying for the bar, trying to find things to do without a car, surviving, getting through tonsilitis and a root canal, and finally hopping on a plane!
One of the best pictures from the Fourth of July...Damon was soooo excited to finally make "Joe-lie cupcakes"!



Damon put his shoes on all by himself...on the wrong feet:)

Look who started solids and is lovin' it!!
3 comments:
So....if you hopped on a plane, does that mean you're in the Salt Lake valley/Utah? I DO want to get together if you've got time!! And I have a car! Actually I have three! Let me know.
look how cute damon's new hair cut is!!!!!! his face just makes me melt.
What's happened to your car? Sounds like you are guys are crazy busy lately!
Post a Comment