This week:
We were on our way home from Wal-Mart and were going to go to Arby's drive thru. Damon kept asking to sit inside the food place. We were trying to tell him no and giving him reasons. We told him we had ice cream and it would melt if we took time to eat inside. He finally said to us, "I know, we go home and put the ice cream in the freezer, then we can eat inside the food place." We thought that was some pretty good problem solving skills! We drove down this neat road with lots of trees. Damon said,"Ooh, spooky forrest."
3 comments:
poor kids, byu threw up all over them and no one cleaned them up.
Goooo, cougars! They look so cute!
Yay-go BYU!!! I haven't checked up on you in a while! Where are you guys now? I bet it is nice to have more space-and have Barrett back now that school's over and his office is so close-that makes all the difference in the world. It looks like you have had a summer of adventures! I really don't know what to tell you about the mice-they totally creep me out, too-good luck with all your new changes!!
Post a Comment