Monday, November 23, 2009

5 Years B & A

Well, Friday marked our 5th Anniversary! Now that Barrett's out of school and is getting a regular pay check (even if it is pretty small), and we have 2 cars one being a minivan, and a back yard, and a bigger home, it seems as if we've been married forever! 5 years doesn't sound THAT long:) We decided to stay home and get take out after the boys went to bed. We realized we have a tradition of getting steak, usually from Outback, but since we don't have one here, we tried Lonestar...pretty tasty. I got Barrett a framed picture of this to put in his office. He got me a sweet card and roses:) I had my wedding book out on my bed and Damon saw it. I wouldn't let him touch it and he kept asking what it was. After I answered he said, "Did Dad wed you?" Yes, we are wed and happy! And like our theme song..."we're better together"

1 comment:

QAE said...

5 years?!? wow. impressive. good job.