Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun Stuff

We were at the Temple this last Saturday and I let Tommy get down and explore. He decided eating leaves was pretty awesome. (there is a smudge on my camera...I'm guessing from Damon:)These were sooo good...it was all I could do to keep Damon from eating all the fixin's. Can you tell by the Oreos around his mouth in the picture? Tommy is quite the little sleeping rascal these days. My sister said she just lets her baby cry himself to sleep, so I decided to try it while Damon and I made our Oreo turkeys. I went to check on Tommy, and here I found him...sitting, folded over, asleep:)
So, here is proof that we all love NSYNC Christmas! Tommy was so cute dancing until I started filming, and then it turned into Damon's dance party...and I must say, I still can't stop laughing at his dancing!!! Oh, and you may notice my ruined Calendar behind Tommy. He is quite the little destroyer these days. And pause the playlist on the right first...so you can feel the rhythm too:)

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

that is hilarious! i love his dancing, too.

hey, are you guys going anywhere for christmas? . . . we just made plans to go out for 10 days - surprising rob's parents (so please to mention it on my blog) . . . we'll be out there from the 21st to jan 1. :)

Kim said...

You can tell the song really speaks to him...so funny!

julita said...

The dancing is darling. I see you've been doing lots of Family Fun stuff. I want you to live next door, so my kids can go to your house and do fun things--I'm so not fun anymore. I can't stand the mess!

Becca S. said...

The dancing makes me laugh! So cute! Turkey=deliciously cute! I can't believe Tommy fell asleep like that. How long did he cry before he fell asleep?

QAE said...

oh wow.... i guess given the performing group it isn't to awkward seeing 2 boys getting their freak on.