1. For Mother's Day, the boys got me some gifts. One of them was flowers that were hidden in the garage and I was sent on a treasure hunt to find them. Damon drew the pictures himself. This one is my favorite...Damon and Dad sleeping on a pillow (I had to go to Damon's bed for the next clue).
2. This weekend was the Priesthood Commemorative Campout (AKA Father's and Sons). Damon was pretty excited and Barrett was too until work got incredibly busy on Thursday. I found a shirt at Target that said "Happy Camper" with the letters in wood font, a tent and campfire for the "A's" and a marshmallow on a stick for the exclamation point. I couldn't resist!!! It was the cutest thing and Damon loves wearing it. They had fun on the campout and I forgot to take pictures and send the camera, so the second they pulled up Saturday morning, I ran out and got a picture.
3. Every Monday night, we have Family Home Evening. We do a short lesson, play a game, sing songs, and have treats. We also have been teaching Damon The Articles of Faith. They must be going over them in Primary too because we were surprised how well he did on the third. It makes my heart happy to see him learn the gospel. (It also makes my heart happy when he sings church songs...so pure and precious).
4. This week my brother forwarded on a link from Toyota Sienna. (I couldn't get the link to work. Check out Swagger Wagon on Youtube). This seriously is way good advertising...I definitely want this van next. Watch the other clips...too funny!
5. I love cookies and anything sweet. My sister-in-law introduced me to www.melskitchencafe.com. Check out the Double Chocolate M&M Cookies. They are soooo good!
Random, I know.
2 comments:
Sooo Cute!
I got a little teary-eyed during the articles of faith. I love your little family.
Post a Comment