Friday, June 4, 2010
Grandma, Strawberries, Birthday, and More
We had a wonderful week with Grandma Ro!! We are soooo glad she came to visit!! The boys enjoyed reading books with her, playing with toys, making up games, getting "presents", watching the Toy Story movies, eating at "King Burger", and lots more. Barrett and I enjoyed having a date night, having someone else to help with the boys, and talking and reminiscing with Grandma.
Damon has really been into "reading" books to Tommy lately.
We went to pick strawberries at our favorite farm/orchard a few miles from our house. The boys loved eating them all the way to the car. There is nothing better than strawberries fresh off the field all sun-kissed and sweet!

We took Grandma to our favorite park. There were a couple Amish families there too. I wanted to take a picture of the cute little toddlers in their Amish dresses and bonnets, but thought it might be a little rude. Damon and Tommy thought they could climb this huge tree:)
While Grandma was here, Barrett had his birthday. We had a great dinner and pretty awesome cake! He got tons of presents...some from the dollar store, some from our REI points, some geared for the boys, and some from our annual trip to American Eagle.


We took Grandma to see Barrett's office. The boys knew right where Daddy's treats were. We then kept Damon occupied by letting him take pictures of the office. I'm pretty sure he took about 100 that I had to delete. He took this one of me and Rolayne:)
Grandma with the boys on Memorial Day. We went to a Branch picnic, then went to Rita's after dinner! We ALL love Ritas!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! I love your boys' BYU shirts. Starting 'em young.
awesome pics! i love damon with the basket of strawberries. what a fruit.
Post a Comment