Sunday, May 16, 2010
Saturday and Family
Yesterday morning we went to the temple. While Barrett was inside, the boys and I went to the bookstore to buy some pictures. A man in line behind us bought Damon caramel corn on the cob...tasty! We went downtown to Washington DC and met up with Tanner and Kim at the Smithsonians. We enjoyed the American History Museum, the Natural History Museum, and playing out on the grass on the Mall. Tommy and Damon loved playing in the gravel, running around, and playing with Uncle Tanner and Aunt Kim. It was a lot of fun playing!!



Tanner saved Tommy's life as Damon came sailing though the air about to land on the "T" boys.







Damon was dancing and shaking his booty while we were trying to take a picture with the Washington Monument behind us.
Family photo. I'm not sure why I put my arm around Barrett's neck like he was my junior high buddy, but isn't the Capitol building beautiful?
Damon took this picture. I was cracking up because he had already taken one then said he didn't see our faces...yep, it was a picture of just our stomaches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks fun! I laughed when I saw your junior high comment because i totally was thinking that when I saw the picture!
Am!! Look how LONG your hair is!! Yay!!
Looks like a great time!!!
Damon is a good photographer. There are photographers that purposely cut off foreheads to create a certain effect. Damon is way ahead of his years.
You should give me a call next time you are in DC! I would like to meet YOU and I'm sure the four boys would have a ball.
Post a Comment