Sunday, August 22, 2010

I guess we've been pretty boring lately because I only have a few pictures from this week.

Here's what happened this week...

I've now completed 10 days of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout. (I haven't seen much improvement on the scale, but I do have a little more energy) One morning Damon decided to workout with me. At one point we "pretend" to jump rope. Damon fell down and said, "agh, I got tangled." Hilarious! I went out one night while Barrett stayed home with the boys. Barrett told me Damon cried for me for 45 minutes when it was time for bed. The next morning he told me he missed me when I was gone and that he loved me...this made me feel really good. One evening we went to the park. Damon got stung by a bee or wasp and went hysterical. We took him home and put a baking soda paste on his finger. The next thing I know, his other hand is covered in it...he said it felt like sugar and wanted to play with it. Barrett had his guitar out and then Damon wanted a turn. He really sounded like he could play.


Tommy has been pretty fun this week. Barrett played hide-and-seek with the boys and said when Tommy hides with you he gets really excited and can barely keep quiet. We were roaring and chasing each other one day and Tommy started doing super cute faces while he roared. He has been imitating Damon like crazy...sometimes it is way cute, other times not so much. Tommy got a black eye this week. Damon threw a book and it hit Tommy under his eye and left a scratch and bruise. I thought I had taken a picture of it, but it turns out I didn't.




For Quinn
(pause the playlist on the right)

2 comments:

QAE said...

Atta boy!!! Thanks so much. That was awesome. The boy can ROCK! i'm due for a visit for sure...

Jenny said...

Wow, I know he didn't play any chords, but it did actually sound good. It's too bad it weighed him down though. I bet he would have had a good song coming.