The boys are saying, "ARGGHHH" in this picture:)
I was pretty lazy Friday afternoon and never ventured outside...not even to get the mail. My mom had sent a little Halloween package for the boys. Barrett brought it in when he got home. The boys got cute little jack-o-lantern balloons and loved playing with them!! I wish I had gotten the mail a lot earlier!
Damon loved the mummy sucker from Grandma!
This is how the boys read books with Daddy before bedtime. For some reason, Tommy always has to lay on Daddy to look at the pictures. It is pretty cute:)
Today we went to the Apple Scrapple Festival. We rode a school bus from the parking lot to the festival. Damon was super excited to be riding on a real school bus without seatbelts!
Damon saw this huge display of candy for sell and asked me to take his picture with it. I thought it was so funny! He kept asking to look at the picture too. When we put the boys to bed, we talk about our favorite thing of the day. Damon told me his was getting a picture with all the candy:) He is obsessed with candy and treats. I wonder who he gets it from?
2 comments:
Good to see the frequent posts. I need to start up again. Can't wait to see the kids, and I'll have to try to find my pirate ring for Damon
i am loving the candy photo also... what a cute boy. tell damon aunt ainsley will let him have all the candy he wants this weekend!
Post a Comment