Somehow during the apple pressing work, the big boys started throwing apples against the rocks. Before long, the pellet gun was out and apples were being stacked and targeted. I looked over and saw my husband helping my 3 year old hold the pellet gun that was probably taller than him. I have no control over my family on vacation...so poor kid shot his first pellet gun and caught the kick back in his face. His dad helped him try again without getting hurt.
Tanner and Damon picked Grandpa's pumpkins. I guess it was muddy or dirty, so they were showing how messy their hands got.
I was surprised when Damon dug his hands in the pumpkin to clean it out...he is usually so picky about getting things on his hands. He then drew what he wanted his jack-o-lanterns to look like.
Paul and Ainsley carved the one of the left, then Damon's creation, then Grandpa's, then Damon's second one.
I loved the green on the pumpkins...it gave them so much character.
3 comments:
small correction. The picture you have with Barrett and Damon was the shot where Damon got whacked. Quinn helped damon shoot WITHOUT getting hurt, thus saving Damon from living the rest of his life scared of firearms.
Wow Damon's a pretty impressive jack-o-lantern designer! And can I come to next year's party?
SO jealous. I remember making apple juice in Barry's garage one year - it was the best apple juice I've EVER had.
Post a Comment