More funnies:
1. The other day we pulled into the driveway and Damon says: Mom, when I'm bigger I'm going to have grownup glasses, a cool car, and a shirt with a skateboard and skulls.
This was totally out of the blue:) By the way, is anyone else super annoyed that skulls are on clothing for children?!! We saw a really cool shirt...a skateboarder, but he had a skull on his shirt! 4 year olds and younger don't need to be wearing skulls...not cute.
2. I was drawing with Damon the other day and he tells me I need to draw this really complicated weapon in a super hero book. I told him it was too hard to draw. His reply: Well sometimes I do hard things. It's ok you can draw it.
3. Tommy was getting dressed the other day and his foot got stuck in his pants. He said, "Where my leg go?"
4. Tommy was asking dad to fly his remote control helicopter, but the word 'helicopter' kept sounding like 'hot tub'. We couldn't figure out what he wanted to do!
5. Last night Damon was listing off his favorite super heros. Cosmo (BYU Cougar mascot) was included.
Then...
Damon: Mom, who's your favorite super hero?
Mom: uh, Dad.
Damon: Dad's not a superhero.
Mom: Then, Damon!
Damon: well, I'm not a super hero, I just look like one.
So funny!
6. Tommy put Damon's guitar on the other day and this is what he was doing. Isn't that face so cute?!
5 comments:
Sometimes I miss these guys so much that I get a little teary-eyed as I'm laughing. They crack me up.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I love hearing about what my Grand kids are saying and see how they've grown. Precious pictures. When I saw Tommy with the guitar I thought.......besides how cute he was. I thought by the way he was holding the guitar....definately a lefty. I love them so much.
Grandma
Tell Damon and Tommy that they are Grandma's Super Duper Heroes!
(And they even look it.)
Love, Grandma
Hey, Tommy is huge! He is a real boy!
i'm with you on the skulls. try finding cute clothes for your pre-teen without skulls! they slip them on everything. i got home with some pants for anne and realized there were skulls on the back of the belt! ARGGGGG! they are even on shoes.
Post a Comment