Tanner got married the next day!! It was so beautiful and nice and happy and romantic and fun and tasty and amazing. It was fun to be there and see this super happy couple get married in the temple. We had a delicious luncheon and The Northhampton House that I had always wanted to go into since driving past it almost every day when I taught school. Barrett, Quinn, and Griffin performed a funny song for the happy couple. We ate lots of cupcakes and snow cones at their reception and kinda wished we didn't have our kids with us so we could enjoy the beauty of the event. It was so fun to see relatives too!
We all know I'm not a photographer, so check out Ainsley's blog if you want some really amazing pictures of the event...and the shower her and Caitlin gave Jessie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment