The boys love playing around on our keyboard. There's 30 or so various songs you can listen to. They discovered this beauty and just HAD to dance. Their dance moves crack us up!
I love, love, love that they are so happy and grooving out to "struming my pain with his fingers. . ." or "killing me softly" whatever the name of that song it.
I love, love, love that they are so happy and grooving out to "struming my pain with his fingers. . ." or "killing me softly" whatever the name of that song it.
2 comments:
I love, love, love that they are so happy and grooving out to "struming my pain with his fingers. . ." or "killing me softly" whatever the name of that song it.
I love, love, love that they are so happy and grooving out to "struming my pain with his fingers. . ." or "killing me softly" whatever the name of that song it.
Post a Comment