Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hannah Girl

We've had 2 weeks with our sweet Hannah Girl and we're all in love with her. She loves her sleep. Maybe a little too much because she hasn't been gaining any weight, but losing it. This doesn't make the pediatrician very happy, so we've been there twice and have to go back Monday. She also had to get tested for jaundice, but the rest of us think her coloring is just fine. The last 2 or 3 days, she's been doing much better eating on a more consistent basis, so I'm hoping she's packing it on. My mom left Friday and we were sure sad to see her go. Damon had the day off of school so lucky for me, Barrett only worked a half day so I wouldn't have to be home alone with 3 kids for the first time! Here's lots of pictures of this cutie her first 2 weeks.
Tommy wanted a picture with Hannah...so he posed:)

 We printed off a picture for Damon to take to school to show his class. He didn't like any of the ones we already had, and insisted she wear a bow...this is the one he took.
 First bath time
 My awesome ol' roommates sent Hannah this ultra soft cheetah blanket. I think she loves it!





3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so beautiful! So happy she is here and healthy!

The Vickrey's said...

She is too cute. I think she looks like Tommy and well congrats again. miss you guys!

QAE said...

awesome. those boys are such good big brothers!