Thursday, December 13, 2012

2 Months

This little sweetie pie turned 2 months recently (ok, maybe like 2 weeks ago now). She is growing and getting more and more cute each day. At her appointment, she weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces! She was a trooper for her shots too. She still has us wrapped around her tiny little fingers...Barrett and I trade off holding her while she sleeps at night. She's gotten better during the day and will sleep in her car seat, but she wakes up every single time we lay her on her back. She loves to play with her little unicorn/pony play mat our neighbor gave her. She is finally beginning to tolerate her bouncer:) She loves the boys. Every time Tommy comes up to her, she smiles, even though he's becoming less and less gentle...Barrett saved Hannah from Tommy holding her upside down by her feet. She kinda dislikes her daddy right now. It's pretty funny. I'll hold her and she's happy or asleep, the second I pass her off to Barrett, she fidgets and cries. If I take her back, she's quite and happy again. Barrett thinks its because he's the one who swaddles her and pins her arms down:) We just love this pink little thing!






3 comments:

Amberlyn said...

Oh my goodness, that smile could melt anyone's heart. She is so adorable.

meagan said...

You totally need my "nap nanny" that I bought for Sylvie and hardly used (thank heavens I bought it from a friend). Read up on it and see if it's worth shipping it to you. Rhone really really wants to go back to Delaware. He is so lonely here. We miss you!

Anne Burnett said...

Such a sweetie! And I love those baby jeggings she's wearing. :)