Monday, December 17, 2012

O Christmas Tree

We finally got our Christmas tree this week. We couldn't decide what to do about it this year. Should we go to a tree farm to choose and cut down, go to Lowes, or buy a fake one? We finally decided to get a real tree but wanted to support our favorite place, Fifer's Orchards, instead of Lowes:) The only problem...they were closing in 25 minutes and I ended up having to feed Hannah and rush the boys. Barrett beat us there and paid for the tree and we picked one out in less than 5 minutes. Damon wasn't too happy about our choice, but now that its up, I think it is beautiful. Go us!


Barrett moved the furniture around then put the tree up. Then we decorated it.Tommy was super into decorating the tree. He loved every ornament and everything about the process. Damon spent most of the time playing with his birthday toys. Now it feels like Christmas!




1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that you got to cut down your own tree--and it's not even muddy like every time we did it growing up! Cute kiddies