Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet Moments

I've been trying to remember those really sweet moments with our children. I've also been trying to take more pictures (more pictures?! I know, but really) to help remind me of those moments. 

Little Tommy LOVES his Angry Birds puzzle we got him for his birthday. He does it at least once a day. It is 3 puzzles in one where the first is 24 pieces, then 48, then 63. I think it totals to be 135 pieces. He can do all 3 puzzles by himself!! He always tells us, "I'm the puzzle master!"

 Little Hannah girl is growing. Her legs are starting to get chunky and squishier. Her cheeks are getting bigger and kissable too. She is starting to arch her back and turn like she wants to move or roll over.
 She doesn't love the bouncer, but is getting more tolerant of it, but only if I'm in the kitchen near her.

 One day I told Tommy to hurry and get on a sweatshirt or jacket so we could go get Damon from school. He leaped out the front door in a super hero cape...and I smiled and let him go in that:)
 The boys love holding Hannah. Damon loves to hold her in the mornings when she's smiley:)
 Hannah is just adorable (at least in my eyes!). I just can't get enough of her cuteness. She wore this adorable outfit Sunday. She slept all through Sacrament Meeting (which was a mini miracle) then smiled at the couple behind us all through Sunday School and even giggled at my friend who was holding her while I was doing Primary Music.
 I had been putting the boys to bed one night and Barrett had Hannah. This is what I saw when I came downstairs. She was captivated and content listening to her daddy play the guitar and sing.


We pulled out the exersaucer the other day. She likes it, but I think sometimes she's over stimulated with all the toys surrounding her AN D big brothers hovering and playing with it too! The first day she was doing some serious staredowns with the toys.
Her she is in another adorable outfit! We have been so blessed and showered with love from friends here and far away that have given little Hannah adorable outfits. (This is one). I am still getting baby gifts for her. I can't put into words how special it makes us feel. Such awesome friends!
 Don't you just want to kiss her and hug her?! She's adorable:)
 We made little powdered donut snowmen after lunch. We just hope we're going to get to make a real snowman someday!

Tommy was helping Barrett wrap presents last month. He convinced his dad that he could cut the wrapping paper. He said, "I'm a born natural cutter!" 

It has taken awhile to convince Tommy that he needed to be something other than a "Daddy" when he grows up. For the last month or so he's decided he wants to be a daddy and a construction worker. One day he saw construction workers on the roof of the high school being built out near our house. He said something like,"Construction workers have to be on roofs and that's scary. I don't want to go up there." A few days after that he told us he doesn't want to be a construction worker anymore because they have to go on the roof and its too scary. Then, "I want to be like dad and work in a building." We said, "You want to be a lawyer like dad?" Tommy,"Yeah, I want to be a lawyer like dad so I don't have to do anything!" 


2 comments:

Haymonds said...

real snowman, huh? check the weather for the weekend, but if Barrett has the 21st off you guys should come up! Drive up after church, spend the night, play in the snow on Monday and then drive home! Ok, I know that would be a crazy fast trip but we have the snow, you know....;)

Anne Burnett said...

We miss you guys! I'm going to cry next month when we have Stake Conference and we don't get to hang out at your house after the session.