Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tommy's Birthday

Tommy was sooo excited for his birthday! We had waffles for breakfast and danced to our family's favorite  Happy Birthday song. We went to the church parking lot so the boys could ride their scooters. Mom and Dad had fun on the scooters too:) We went home for lunch then Tommy opened up his presents. He played with his presents all afternoon. He decided on Chick-fil-A for dinner, then we went home to eat his Angry Birds cake. (I just took the pieces from the new game he got for Christmas and stuck them on the cake). We love this little 4 year old.

I did a little questionaire with him, here are his responses:
Favorite food: rice and crackers and sauce (think Hawaiian haystacks)
Favorite color: yellow...it used to be orange, but now that he's four, he likes yellow
Favorite show: Scooby-doo
Favorite toy: new Scooby doo toys
Favorite song: "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else" and "Dance, dance, dance" (aka Dynomite!)
Favorite Primary song: I Love to See the Temple
Favorite Number: 3
Favorite Letter: X

He keeps saying things like, "Now I can do that because I'm 4" or "I used to not do that, but now I can because I'm 4." He's really, really good at puzzles and pretend playing. Grandma Ro got him some Scooby doo toys for his birthday and we love  hearing him play with them...he uses lingo like, "Come on gang!" and even talks like Scooby, "Ruh-uh Raggy!" He loves to climb all over dad. He loves his sister and always makes her smile. He loves doing projects (crafts), cutting paper, and having books read to him. He loves to dance to One Direction. We love this little 4 year old!!









1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Tommy!