We've been enjoying our LOVE month. Tommy has made an H for heart, heart butterfly, heart cookies, a heart puzzle, conversation heart graph, conversation heart patterns, valentines that are hearts and open up, pick a number, dice roll and cover, and lots more:) We've discovered the Leap Frog shows on Netflix and have been letting him watch a lot of them because they deal with numbers and the alphabet. We need more practice with letter recognition so anything helps!
This little missy is growing and looking more like her brothers. If I go out, I try really hard to remember a headband for her.
Barrett tried out the baby balance thing one Sunday afternoon. Hannah loved it! She also loves to be thrown up in the air. Tommy was too afraid as a baby.
One day the boys were running crazily through the house. They were driving me crazy! I think I took Hannah up to my room to escape the craziness. When we came down, I found the boys like this watching Angelina Ballerina!?!?!?! It made me laugh:)
This girly loves watching tv with the boys. It always makes me smile when I see her like this...too cute.
Grandma Ro sent the kids valentines and stickers. Hannah was lucky enough to score this cute heart headband and some bibs. We all tried out the headband:)
This was Valentine's morning. Notice the heart on her bum:) These are my favorite jammies for her right now and she's getting close to outgrowing them!
Barrett was able to go to Utah for a few days to see his family and snowboard. He wasn't around for Valentine's Day, but I still had my other 3 little valentines to celebrate with! Aren't they the cutest valentines?! We were able to celebrate as a family a few days early. The boys love to decorate bags and make valentines for each other then deliver them.
I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the kids' valentines, so a few days after the fact, I pulled them all out. My mom sent the kids a little box of jelly bellies that she had bought from the Jelly Belly factory. She also made them little valentines that had a dollar bill folded into a shape of a heart stuck inside. It was so cool! Tommy made Hannah a little valentine with bottles on the front. So cute, but kinda outta the blue, since she never takes a bottle:)
Tommy with his Valentines. Damon made a skateboard that said, "I Love You" on it. Pretty clever.
Tommy loves Scooby-doo. We were at the craft store one day and he found these little paper treat bags with Scooby-doo on them. He made cute scooby-doo drawings on his valentines for his Dad and Damon, so we put them in the bags. They were pretty cute.
So our Valentine's Day was nice. We had pink oatmeal for breakfast, Tommy and I had heart shaped sandwiches for lunch after coming home from a cookie decorating party with friends, then we had pink heart shaped pancakes for dinner. My mom had sent us See's chocolates, so I ate a bunch of those plus cinnamon hearts. Barrett was able to spend time with the other valentines in his life while in Utah...his mom, Grandma, and aunt...oh, and BYU! We're lucky to have such a wonderful, loving family.
1 comment:
Hannah looks so much like the boys--mostly Damon! Such cuties.
Post a Comment