My sister's family flew out for Spring Break. We picked them up in Philadelphia and did some sight seeing/playing. The kids loved climbing on everything at the Art Museum (we just played outside and didn't even go inside) and rolling down the hill. Tommy even got in trouble a couple times and was called out on the loud speaker to stop climbing the art.
Then we went over to the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. We also made it to a little place for Philly Cheesesteaks. It has been a while since I've eaten one and I loved it...either my taste buds have changed or I was starving. Hannah screamed the last little bit in the car ride home and my little nieces started singing her a song from Singers Company and she stopped crying. So, whenever she cried after that, they would sing her "the glow" song. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment